Position Sales Advisor Part-Time 20+ Hours
Closing date 24/12/2016
With the rapid expansion of the business and continuing career opportunities available, there could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange ltd than now!
We select our products based on values, security and reliability so, as a Sales Advisor, you will be key to our business in delivering expert advice and excellent customer service.
Listening to your customers and offering a service tailored to them is paramount, so whether you are listening to their tales of trekking in Timbuktu, hiking in the Himalayas or even watching the sunset over the Serengeti, with our great rates on foreign currency, cash passports and many other products to offer, we want our customers to enjoy more of those priceless moments knowing they received a first class service from you!
We offer a basic of 20 Hours however you should be flexible to work up to 40 Hours per week. You should be adaptable and able to work on weekdays, weekends including bank holidays.
- You will be providing eurochange customers with exceptional service and expert knowledge to suit their needs.
- You will be responsible for promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability.
- You will help to maximise new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis.
- You should be adaptable and able to work on weekdays, weekends including bank holidays, with flexibility to work in others stores within your cluster and region.
- You will demonstrate an ability to process all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business.
- You should have the ability to take full ownership of your branch, in most cases working independently to ensure the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure.
- We commit to maximise the full potential of all our employees and offer full support and training along with a competitive salary and bonus to make you a Foreign Exchange Expert, so if you can answer “YES” to the following, we want to hear from you!
- Do have a minimum of 6 months retail experience, or equivalent experience in a customer driven environment
- Have experience processing numerous cash and electronic transactions in a busy environment
- Have experience within a customer facing and fast paced role.
- Confident working on your own initiative or as part of a team.
If you have a genuine passion for customer service and are motivated to meet sales targets, “Apply Now”!
We are now looking for two dynamic individuals to join our team as Sales Consultants.
· Want to work for one of the world’s most loved jewellery brands?
· Genuine opportunities for training and development
· Part-time permanent role, generous salary plus incentives
As a PANDORA Sales Consultant, you will help to drive sales and storewide activities related to customer service, merchandising, sales promotions and store maintenance.
If you hold strong retail experience, are happy to work weekends and are passionate about enjoying a successful and rewarding retail career, we would love to hear from you.
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
· Assisting customers with the selection of products, determine their needs and respond accordingly
· Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Acting as an ambassador for the PANDORA brand at all times
- Meeting individual and store sales targets
- Undertaking cleaning and housekeeping duties
Required Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
· Excellent communicator – having the ability to initiate contact and communication, as well as confident and articulate spoken English
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong selling skills and a positive “can-do” attitude
· Customer focused: exceeding customer expectations when providing customer service
· Assertive to the needs of the store and the customer
If you are interested in joining our Eastbourne Pandora store and have the required skills and experience please apply today by submitting your CV and a covering letter.
Candidates who are offered employment will be required to produce proof of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 19th September 2016 @ 5:30pm
Eurochange Retail Sales Assistant
Working Hours Flexing Between 20-40 Hours
£7.21-£7.75Plus Bonus & Benefits
eurochange ltd is one of the leading independent foreign currency exchange specialist on the High Street, with a large network of bureaux de change located throughout the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone with a real passion to drive sales, deliver excellent customer service and going that extra mile.
You will be required to:
Be confident in manner and provide a personable service
- Work on your own initiative to provide the highest level of customer service
- Promote the eurochange Brand to gain and retain business to increase sales
- Achieve Sales & Service Targets
- Be flexible to work weekdays, weekends and across home sites
Previous experience in retail, banking or travel is advantageous but not essential. We offer full training for you to become a foreign exchange expert, as well as an excellent salary, uncapped bonuses and a superb benefits and incentive scheme.